Monday, April 26, 2010

Running Away

There are times when you get really frustrated with everything that you're in, you just felt like leaving to place almost you're gonna be treated invisible.. or maybe dissapearing into space or wat- so -ever and just chill and relax till you put yourself together..

Im so a hypocrite. YES, actually I am. Pretending to laugh so happily when actually i felt like just crawling up to my own bed, cry like a big baby for hours, for just that once. I loathe myself for being this paranoid bitch, but thats what im feeling right now.

So many things happened lately.. grandpa's sick, real sick he doenst know about it even.. I wonder when can i visit him.. or at least on time... the gap between me and my family had gone so wide before we could even notice it.. its just ... heart breaking.. and there are the work stress, I HATE IT!! muthafucka.

My luck had always been bad. Ugh. But then again , we should believe that bad things happen because thats the only way for us to remember how good is supposed to look like.. or do we actually learn our lesson from the previous?

Not for me..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment