Friday, June 11, 2010

Sleeping Disorder

Now lets see. Its 4.20a.m in the morning and I'm not even sleepy yet. As in, I'm tired but just couldn't fall asleep! Damn it! I F**king hate it when i get this stupid insomnia. Is this how God teach me a lesson by not applying something I've just read to real life??

So Weitian, Eve and I were chillexing at Starbucks, thinking we could do at least do some readings for finals(btw, final's next week!!). Well you know, of course we'll start lepak-ing at Bintang before starting revision. We were in a bookstore and I was just reading some health magazine that has a title GET SUFFICIENT SLEEP AND LOOSE 10 POUNDS and a healthy life in no time, some thing like that or whatever. There's a point saying "do not drink coffee or caffeine after 2.30pm as it will disturb a good and deep sleep, which affects concentration" and something that will disturb the metabolism and the body will automatically store fats around the waist, buttocks and thighs. I thought, make sense, take note.(For now, I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT and pay full concentration on my studies!)

5 minutes later, I was happily drinking my favourite Cafe Latte at Starbucks. See, usually my sleep doesnt get disturbed by drinking coffee at night, but, thunder strikes, look what happened now!

Frustrationsssssssssss.............................................................................

Lesson learned: Apply what you've read! BE obedient! Dont take things for granted!


No comments:

Post a Comment